I am so excited for you!!
I know that it is going to be fun and rewarding and meaningful in the relationship between you and your child.
So, here are some reminders, and they are important, so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY!!
1. You will video record every play session. You will start to record play sessions after we meet for week 3.
2. You will upload your play session to YouTube every week for us to watch in the Hangout.
3. Make your video private and accessible only to me, using this email address -
4. Indicate one or two time stamps in the video that you want me to watch. (for example, 11:34)
5. In the Hangout, we will watch the first and last few minutes, and where you indicated is a good place.
6. A good guideline for a time stamp is either a skill used effectively, a question about something, a challenging situation, a missed opportunity to use a skill, a spot where you felt clueless about what to do, etc.
7. FINALLY, and
As always, I am here to support you through this new phase, so please call or email me with questions or concerns.
I can't wait to watch your videos with you!!
Call or email us for a phone consultation
Helping Couples, Families and Kids Heal & Grow
Because Your Happiness Matters
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter Your Email
COMING SOON! The ADD Assets
COMING SOON! Children’s Anxiety Response to Terrorism. Helping Them Process and Cope with Tragic Events.
COMING SOON! Is My Child Intellectually Gifted?
Curious What Our Clients Are Saying?
“Searching for the right counselor is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
I'm here to tell you that Free Your Mind Counseling Services has the right counselor,
Grace. Grace provides non-
“Grace Moran is incredible at what she does. She is patient, professional, accommodating,and experienced. I would highly recommend her to any family or individual seeking counseling services!”
“Very easy to talk to. Non judgmental, kind, patient and wise beyond her years. Excellent confidante and counselor.”
“Grace is a highly qualified and competent therapist within the community. She offers an environment of safety and trust which is essential in the healing therapeutic process. She has the ability to empathize with her clients and facilitate a process of growth and healing.”
2111 S. Tamiami Trail Osprey, FL 34229 941.451.7396 firstname.lastname@example.org
“For me finding a therapist was very difficult, It never felt quite right, I was always missing a connection, then I met Grace. I had finally found the person that heard me and understood me. She was exactly who I was looking for and what I needed. Yes she is kind, dedicated, educated and professional, but what I love the most is her passion for helping others. Grace will always be a part of my life.”
“I feel very comfortable working with Grace and that’s a rarity for me. I do listen
to everything we talk about even though sometimes I’m not willing to take it in at
that moment, and I always reflect on our sessions. I truly appreciate the fact that
Grace has never given up on me. She continues to provide me with new perspective,
faith, and belief in myself. I can’t thank her enough-
“Grace is a very caring & compassionate therapist who offers quality services to her clients. Highly recommended.”